Rayan Alma My thinks

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Britney Quot Asked Cruise About Scientology Quot

Britney Spear

Second heat, Spears told a friend: I met Katie a couple of times, so I called her just begun and questions about Scientology. Katie told me that it was t so sure about is first, but once Tom explained to her and she read books and took some classes, you really started to work on his. I m always open to new things. Then Tom Wanted To Talk To Me About It So I Did He Was Nice And Answered All My Questions And Sent Me Books. Britney Spear had contacted reported Tom Cruise and Katie Holme to learn more about Scientology. The singer is apparently interested in using the controversial faith to help her come to terms with its recent problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home